New Player Tryouts
Fall 2020 Tryout Details
Tryout Session Size: 1-6 players per group (players will be 10 feet apart following CalNorth’s recommended Return to Play safety guidelines, and no scrimmages or small sided games will be played)
Time: 30 mins per group
Dates & Times: UPDATE: The tryout window has been extended through August 16th.
Tryout Safety Guardrails:
- Coaches/evaluators must ensure and maintain physical distancing of at least 10 feet of all players.
- Coaches/evaluators must ensure all players maintain at least a 10 feet distance to other players.
- Coaches/evaluators will be required to wear masks.
- Coaches/evaluators are the only ones allowed to touch equipment with hands.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own ball. If they don’t have a ball, one will be provided, however, touching the ball with their hands will not be permitted.
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after the tryout.
- No sharing of water will be allowed.
- Pinnies will not be used as small sided games will not be played.
- Players or parents who refuse to follow the safety guidelines will be asked to leave.
We respect how COVID-19 has impacted us all differently during this time. If you or your child feels uncomfortable with the small group, physical distancing format of the tryout, please reach out and we can schedule individual evaluations or virtual tryout evaluations.
To sign up for the Tryouts, please fill out the registration form.
or email PUSCRecuiting@gmail.com
If you are considering competitive soccer for your child, we invite your kids to participate in our upcoming skills clinics. The clinics are taught by our coaches and give you and your child a window into what club soccer is like.
Your child will have the opportunity to work on the skills that will take their game to the next level. They should anticipate various exercises that focus on game fitness and agility, correct shooting techniques, passing, controlling the ball, position training and of course games!
UPDATE: We look forward to being able to hold Skills Clinics again when our county health order moves to the next phase.
Please watch this space for updates.